Oh the great days of summer...shout out to the Englands for throwing the pool party of the year haha we had a great time playing, cooling off, and eating pizza!
AWARDS:
- Brandon: best form, both body and puff cheeks!
- Zack: most awkward body, I think he made the shot!
- Sarge: excellent landing, I don't think he made the shot!
- TJ: no chance at all!
- Megan: best catch and land before even throwing the ball!
- Stacey: best catch and scream! (sorry no picture)
- Erica: best lounge and cuddle with Char! (sorry no picture)
AWARDS:
- Brandon: best form, both body and puff cheeks!
- Zack: most awkward body, I think he made the shot!
- Sarge: excellent landing, I don't think he made the shot!
- TJ: no chance at all!
- Megan: best catch and land before even throwing the ball!
- Stacey: best catch and scream! (sorry no picture)
- Erica: best lounge and cuddle with Char! (sorry no picture)




1 comment:
I love the Puff cheeks Burns... and look how hot that prego girl is in her mom's swimming suit with a collar!!!
Post a Comment