to have our cute little Finn blessed.
The blessing itself was amazing followed by an amazing fiesta.
Thanks to all our friends and family
for sharing this special day with us
and even more for sharing your food with us!!!
(see slide show below for more pictures)





9 comments:
he is so cute! i want to squeeze him!
He is seriously such a handsome little guy!!
He is growing up so fast!! He already looks so much older. Sorry we couldn't make it :( We really wanted to be there. We need to get together so I can smother him with love :) ha.
He looks so cute! Sorry we couldn't make it. :) Looks like it was a great day!
your little family is wonderfully adorable. I'm excited for the swap.
mckayjoice@gmail.com
Looked like a fun fiesta and I wasn't invited...boo! Miss you guys, but mostly I miss Finn! Tell him to stop getting bigger...he is growing way to fast!
Your family is so adorable! We should have a cheer reunion soon.
he is so big now! Wow, they grow so fast. I got those PJ's from GAP. I love them too! You should get them.
meggy :) thanks so much for coming today to our little assembly! it was so good seeing you and meeting little finnegan. he is a stud. TBA will come see you soon!
Post a Comment