You darling, darling girl! I just loved the idea of you sitting on the floor of the thrift shops with all your little trinkets.
EVERYTHING was so cute.
I love the headband! and the bird house SO cute, it makes me want to start collecting them too. thank you. And it was just so perfect that you love butterflies, and my butterfly received a good home.
Megs I miss you so much! Seeing these pics makes me want to be home so bad. You look good. I don't know how I missed your post on Brandon's Bday. It looks like he had a Happy one! Your cake looks good! You are such a good wifey and mommy. Love you!
Ok...yep, I'm sure I need to see him again. He is so big, he isn't the little 6week old I saw in March. I am coming in August and I have to see you guys. I will call you soon. Hope all is well!
10 comments:
Beautiful pictures. You guys are such a cute little family.
Ur family could all model!!! Love it!!
you are so beautiful. i love those pictures. finn is getting so big.
You darling, darling girl! I just loved the idea of you sitting on the floor of the thrift shops with all your little trinkets.
EVERYTHING was so cute.
I love the headband! and the bird house SO cute, it makes me want to start collecting them too. thank you.
And it was just so perfect that you love butterflies, and my butterfly received a good home.
Best swap partner ever.
Megs I miss you so much! Seeing these pics makes me want to be home so bad. You look good. I don't know how I missed your post on Brandon's Bday. It looks like he had a Happy one! Your cake looks good! You are such a good wifey and mommy. Love you!
Hi Meg and Brandon. It is Court. Can I get your address??
Your family is so dang cute! So good seeing you last night!
Your family is so dang cute! So good seeing you last night!
I miss Finn already! I will see ya soon and hopefully the rain will be gone by then! Love ya!
Ok...yep, I'm sure I need to see him again. He is so big, he isn't the little 6week old I saw in March. I am coming in August and I have to see you guys. I will call you soon. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment