Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

We had a fabulous 4th of July...
we started off the holiday with a long beautiful hike 
this is how Finn started the hike
(just chillin)
then Finn moved to this
(loving life)
and this is how Finn ended the hike
(sleepy boy)
after the long hike 
we cooled off in the branch family pool 
and played some pool volleyball :)
we then ended the night with 
root beer floats and fireworks.
It was such a fun 4th of July 
and Finn LOVED the fireworks!!!

5 comments:

Mackenzi said...

looks like it was fun! the hike looks beautiful.

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Happy Independence Day! A hike, swimming, and rootbeer floats! Sounds like a fun holiday! We went golfing and watch fireworks from our penthouse! We missed you guys!

Sara said...

I am jealous of the little mans skin color! Most people have to work for that!! Lucky kid! He is adorable! I love his handkerchief in the last post! What a stud!

Ben and Rachel said...

I love the socks on his hands! I'm going to have to get your advice on all the best baby gear. You likin' the bjorn?

Ashley and Ezra said...

What a fun 4th! Too bad "focker" had to ruin the volley ball game... nice job focker!