Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1st HaIr CuT!!!

October 20th 2009
Finn's "hawk" was getting a little too long so...
snip snip

5 comments:

The Moons said...

what a cutie pie!!! how did it go? was he compliant at all? soo.... I read your blog just now about the seizure, I would have had a seizure if I were you just witnessing all of that! are you ok! that is seriously so scary! i am glad that everything is ok! we need to play soon!

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Such a cute boy!

Heather said...

Oh... What a little babe! When are we having our next jog date?

Theresa Rodriguez said...

seriously your son is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Nice job guys!

Ben and Rachel said...

All your vacas make me jealous. So fun! It makes me sad that summer is over. I seriously think I'll be depressed this winter all cooped up! Also, 1. Finns skin is beautimous 2.He looks so much like YOU! and 3. Totally can't believe how big he is getting. It's amazing how quick they fatten up and look like real boys. Hopefully Max will stay an infant forev. Jk