your family is so cute. i remember coming to one of the infamous yankee games at your folks house and i was NOT aloud in unless i had on some sort of Yankee attire. I love your family.
Yankees Rule! And even though I wasn't there in person I was there partying it up with you guys in spirit! Yankees #1!!!!
What would your Dad do if one of his grandkids became a Red Sox fan???
Post a Comment
3 comments:
your family is so cute. i remember coming to one of the infamous yankee games at your folks house and i was NOT aloud in unless i had on some sort of Yankee attire. I love your family.
Yankees Rule! And even though I wasn't there in person I was there partying it up with you guys in spirit! Yankees #1!!!!
What would your Dad do if one of his grandkids became a Red Sox fan???
Post a Comment