Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Got MILK?

This is what took place
literally 10 seconds after he spilled his first strawberry milk
and 2 seconds after his mom told him
that if he spills this one she is going to smack his butt :)
Hope you have a better day :)

11 comments:

Erica said...

oh my gosh. that just made me feel so sad! that poor little guy!

Mackenzi said...

haha, I swear that picture could be an add or something. Sorry to laugh but Finn still looks cute when he's upset. :)

Ashley and Ezra said...

Poor Finn getting beat up by that big, mean cousin of his... I bet Bodie did it on purpose. We gotta watch that kid.

Stacey Sargent said...

that is hilarious! love it and love the header. finn couldn't be cuter!

Julie said...

Poor little Finn, but great picture! Megan I miss seeing you. Hope you guys are all doing good!

Loves.

The Morgan Clan said...

I think that may have been intentional judging by the look on Bodie's face. It's really a cute picture, just sad for your little guy.

Your header picture is so cute!!

Rhiannon said...

HAHAHAHA! This is so funny! How were you able to get a picture of this?! Talk about being in the right place at the right time!

Stacy said...

That is so sad, but so funny!

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Bodie has been plotting something like that ever since Finn was born.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh... that is the best thing I've seen all day! That really could be a milk ad!

Heather said...

but poooor little Finn. I do feel bad for the guy.