love the picture...I stumbled upon your cute blog and thought I would say hi and now I can follow whats having with your cute family until the summer and softball comes again...since I don't always get the little updates from Ty :) our blog is private but email me at eshepar2@gmail.com and I'll let you in our club
9 comments:
and married men....
hahaha! Love it! Hope you had a fun Valentine's Day!
hahaha so glad i took this picture.
I'm disgusted....do you know how bad soda pop is for human consumption! haha Amazing photo Tanya!
Hey, its diet.
oh my goodness, he is sooo big! he is like a little boy and no longer a baby. i miss him and you so much it hurts!
Like father like son??? Yep following in his daddy's footsteps! B- I sure love ya!
Finn is so cute!
love the picture...I stumbled upon your cute blog and thought I would say hi and now I can follow whats having with your cute family until the summer and softball comes again...since I don't always get the little updates from Ty :) our blog is private but email me at eshepar2@gmail.com and I'll let you in our club
Post a Comment