How have I missed all these posts on your blog, I swear I haven't seen your blog in a month. I blame blogspot for not showing that you updated on my blog. haha. Love all the pictures, I can't believe how much Finn loves to drive cars. So cute. Your D.C. trip looked like a blast! I love all the pictures. If I didn't know any better I would say you don't have a little boy growing inside you... You look great! As usual. Hope you guys are feeling better, we need to play soon! Miss you...
How nice that Brandon makes all the dinners!! I'm definitely the only one that cooks around here! boooo. Love Finn's backpack! He's such a babe. Hope all is going well with the pregnancy. I missed you at Kenzi's the other day.
Just so you know... if it comes out of a box, its still cooking, as long as there is food on the table, cooking was involved (I have to keep telling myself that!) I love that us Branch girls are so dysfunctional in the kitchen... what happened to us? Im glad you have Brandon and soon Finn to keep your belly fed!
6 comments:
yeah right. My dream come true. If Holland is truly her mother's daughter, then she most definitely needs a man like Finn. Please reserve him.
How have I missed all these posts on your blog, I swear I haven't seen your blog in a month. I blame blogspot for not showing that you updated on my blog. haha. Love all the pictures, I can't believe how much Finn loves to drive cars. So cute. Your D.C. trip looked like a blast! I love all the pictures. If I didn't know any better I would say you don't have a little boy growing inside you... You look great! As usual. Hope you guys are feeling better, we need to play soon! Miss you...
p.s. Finn looks so cute cooking up dinner.
You are so lucky to have such great cooks in your house! What a cutie Finn is! Miss you two!
How nice that Brandon makes all the dinners!! I'm definitely the only one that cooks around here! boooo. Love Finn's backpack! He's such a babe. Hope all is going well with the pregnancy. I missed you at Kenzi's the other day.
Just so you know... if it comes out of a box, its still cooking, as long as there is food on the table, cooking was involved (I have to keep telling myself that!) I love that us Branch girls are so dysfunctional in the kitchen... what happened to us? Im glad you have Brandon and soon Finn to keep your belly fed!
Speak for yourself Ashley...I actually enjoy cooking for the most part and this picture is just more evidence that Finn should be my child! hehe
Post a Comment