This July was full of fun festivities...

We had a very happy 4th of July!!!
We had my family over to our house for a BBQ, smores
and a spectacular fireworks show :)
Finn loved the fireworks even though he was super tired

Finn also enjoyed dancing and rolling around
at all the Draper Concerts in the Park
We did lots and lots of swimming and splashing this HOT July!

and even got to watch these cute kids for two weeks :)
The Draper Rodeo never lets us down!
(yes...that's his dads Diet Coke Finn wants so badly to down)

The kids enjoyed getting their faces painted
decorating their bikes
and martching down the streets at the childrens parade...
My family has a little competition each year
to see who can get the best stuff.
We get pretty into it to the point that we
yell, scream and even take down poor little children
to get what we want and need
(Mike won in the end)
Lyndee got her "Coka Cola" appearal so she was happy :)
Finn got to see the cool fire trucks
and eat candy till he was sick so he was happy :)
and we had a wonderful July
so we are all HAPPY!!!




10 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! Oh man, I didn't think Finn could get much cuter than his pictures, but in person...he is so dang cute...and hilarious.
You are the cutest preggo girl ever! So tiny and cute! And Finn is such a gorgeous little boy! xo
pretty sure i hate that we are not a part of your july.... are we even friends anymore? this is lame.
xoxo - still love you.
I swear that was the longest parade in the history of parades!! We kept packing up our stuff because we thought it was over and then more would come!! We got more candy than on Halloween!!
You need to take me to that splash place... it looks like fun and I have been very bored lately!!
I'm so glad July makes you so HAPPY! I love seeing what that little Finn is up to (you better blieve I'm keeping my eye on him for one of my daughters...what a magical love story they will have) And also, I know I say it ever single time I look at your blog (and I comment every single time I do) BUT YOU ARE TOO CUTE PREGNANT! When your belly is hidden you can not even tell! I want to know where the back fat is? Where's the puffy face? Where's the swollen nose? Where was I when they were handing out cute pregnancy genes?
I think that means you were made to have kids. And judging by that steady diet of suckers and soda pop you're dishing out to Finn, I'm sure all the children in America agree.
(definitely not judging, Holland definitely thinks chocolate milk is a staple on the grocery list...in fact whenever I say I have to run to the store she asks, "why? To get some chocolate milk?")
Yay for July!
I'm glad I was around for a couple of those fun filled July days! I love summer!
I hate that I had to miss the draper parade... Why couldnt Max just hold out a few days longer? haha! Looks like July rocked hard core, just wait till August rolls around!
What a fun JULY and your tummy is so cute! Playdates need to be arranged soon, miss you and Finn!
Oh I am glad there are people out there that enjoy Draper Days as much as us!! Your little guy is sooo handsome!! Do u think he will be into older women?
Post a Comment