Saturday, September 4, 2010

McCall Vaca!!!

Every summer my family drives the 450miles to McCall Idaho.
I know...Idaho right?
but I can seriously say with complete confidence
that this is the best vacation of all time
and I'm pretty sure after seeing these pictures,
you will (or should) be thinking the same thing!
If you are still not convinced
take a few "hours" to watch the slideshow below :)
ok it's not an hour but there really are a buttload of pics
so enjoy...

4 comments:

Kasi French said...

That picture of Fin is ADORABLE!!!

Becca said...

How did you guys get a blonde boy? Such a cutie... I can't believe how big he is getting! You look way preggers too but so cute! Miss and love you guys!

Heather Lee said...

I will never get over how cute you are, or how cute you are pregnant! Us chubby pregger girls are supposed to have an excuse. Ok fam photos a phone call wld serve this conversation better...but the fam photos with just holland in the field were taken by Nicole. The same Nicole that Stacey Sargent uses. I heard she moved to California, but I cld be wrong. The studio photos were taken by Stephanie of giovana Lou, she went on maternity leave and not sure if she is back BUT I have a huge list of photographers that I have researched that I'd love to share send me your email and I'll send it your way

Mackenzi said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Love all the pictures!! Call me tomorrow! Love ya.