We really loved the weather this weekend...
in small amounts :)
I have been praying for warm weather,
and boy did I get it!

he thinks he is pretty cool

This little guy LOVES his blanket

i LOVE these two boys

Finn had a blast in the little rain storm

smile :)

Finn and his little neighbor friends

Finn had the "treat bucket" today
and he chose tootsie rolls :)

(cheese!!!)
3 comments:
Liam is getting so big! Man I love your boys! Make sure to check my blog tomorrow for a little video which showcases your awesome dance moves. miss you!
I LOVE the pic of the two boys laying on the grass! They are too cute!
Meg--I do check it, I just haven't updated in forever!!! do you have facebook? I will look for you and send you my number! if not, here's my e-mail calkins.jennilee@gmail.com! Your babies are so adorable by the way! make my heart melt!
Post a Comment