
I can't believe our little guy
is already a month short of a year.
Liam has been so much fun to have around :)
even though he is currently hanging on the back of my chair
screaming for me to pick him up.
This one is for sure a mama's boy
and this little mama's boy has every one of us
wrapped around his chubby little finger!!!




6 comments:
Isn't it so true that you can't do anything by yourself anymore?! Jasne is yelling at me too. What a handsome little guy!
What a cute little boy, love this picture!
He is so adorable! I can't believe he will be 1 next month!
He is so cute!! It was so fun to see you guys in July. Your family is so fun!! Miss them.
has anyone ever mentioned how time flies? It really really does. I can hardly believe it's been one year minus one month! I remember when you were announcing your pregnancy on April fools. All of those fools didn't even blieve you were pregnant, and then bam, this little mamas boy was born. He's so handsome. I'm glad you're in the photo business to capture your cute boys. I need to schedule something. And hey, were you and your husband at the American Fork Theaters aprox. 2 weekends ago? I swear I saw you two, and I said MEGAN! But obviously you wouldn't recognize me. I was going to see The Help...and you guys were headed to the right. That'd be pretty sad if it really was you and I missed my opportunity!
So true! He is the cutest little thing there is!
Post a Comment