Thursday, November 17, 2011

Corn Bellys

I'm still playing catch-up...
Finn and Liam had so much fun
running wild at Corn Bellys
Finn Liam and daddy all loved the slides :)
They had a blast on the big bouncy domes
 and Liam even had fun getting his hands warmed
Corn Bellys or bust 

2 comments:

Mackenzi said...

That top picture of Finn and Liam is so cute!

Heather Lee said...

lalove the updates! I'm always excited when I see some news coming from you.
I'm pretty sure I've ran up that sand hill...and I'm sad I didn't think to do a hair whip/double twist (including underwear) Or even take a photo at all! All I have is my memory, and I'm not sure that means it even happened.
I looooved the bumcheek photo of Finn. I always feel like a perv when I think little kid butts are the cutest, but they are. So either I'm a perv or everyone thinks so too. And then I'm normal.
The summer photos are making me a little sick, as I sit here, sick, in the midwest, in a lambskin bathrobe just to take the edge off of the freezing temps.
Let me know your whereabouts come December 15th-December 30th and I'll try to spring ya.
I will be stuck in Salt Lake without a car of any form until December 23rd but that shouldn't get in the way of creeping up from behind and tapping you on the shoulder. (being soley blog friends makes me feel a little bit like a creeper) But I do love you guys, I can just tell.