Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

last outdated update...
our Super Halloween Party!
Super Fly & Super Charger with Super Cow? / Super Fam with Batbaby
Super Man & Super Woman / Batman & Robin with Buzz Lightyear & Capt. America
 Wolverine & Cat Woman with Ironman & Ninja Turtle / Super Dorks 
my super cute little boys :)
 Finn was not loving the gutting part of carving pumpkins
one dip and he was done
 all dressed and ready to hit the streets of candy land
 Papa and Grandma came along for the long journey
(up and back down our street)
the SWAG
all tuckered out
haha this is about right for bed time around here
 looks close at Finns face and his right hand clawing Liam
this is also about right for everyday around here :)
 then you get a moment like this and it's all worth it
or maybe Liam is getting back at Finn with a little kick?

5 comments:

Heather Lee said...

I've never seen a cuter Captain America, truly. Or Buzz, I always love when they use the gadgets on the lazer beam. We were an up and back sort too, even Holland was done. Maybe until we move back to California? If we ever do, I think Utah is more likely. And I'd be fine with that because I'd make sure I see these faces more often. And she wouldn't even TOUCH the inards of the pumpkin, the look alone was enough to gross her out. Ummm, why am I commenting on your blog at 6:30a.m. EST? Because one thing I've learned is Ohio is extremely efficient in shutting off your power. Gotta pay those bills.

Heather Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Lee said...

oh and it must be the time because I thought you were Super Fly and I was kind of wondering who the cute baby girl cow was...when I saw Batman I thought 'I want to be batman next year' I loved the idea of having a pack of abs. And I really loved yours and your husband's poses. So cute. And Baby Boy steals the show with his shield.

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute! Looks like you had a super fun Halloween!

Stacy said...

Love the Costumes! Hilarious. I want to spend Halloween the the Branch Family.