Friday, August 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!!


It's coming along...



This is our cute little home which should be complete by the end of the month (cross our fingers) we are so excited and ready to move in! As you can tell from my face, I held that pose on the bar for quite some time...Brandon's dad didn't really know how to use our camera haha that's papa Burns in the other picture...gotta love him!

8 comments:

Erica said...

Yes!! So glad the Burns family FINALLY has a blog! Welcome to the silly blog world. I just love the respect the glasses pictures!! Hope to see you guys soon!!

Stacy said...

I just love and miss you guys a lot. Can't wait to play with you again. I will be back on the 27th. See then! Your House is coming along. Yeah!! and I would love to give ya some more TLC on the blog. It took me some time to figure it all out.

Katie said...

Beatuiful Brandon!!! I went to high school with Ashley and your hubby but Brandon is my fav! I met him through his friend Sean and we were all pretty good friends in high school. tell him Mach says hi!. you have the cutest husband ever and congrats on the house and the baby!

Er Bear said...

woop-di-woop!! the burns family has now arrived to the blog world... i have been awaiting this day for EVER!!! love all the posts! are those glasses for real? haha!! i miss you soo much... we better play next week when we are in utah:) LOVES!

danny & shante said...

Looks like you guys have a lot of exciting things happening! Congratulations on your new little one! We are very happy for you!

Ashley and Ezra said...

I can't wait for that house to get done...then we can have more of our space back...Im sick of "storing" your furniture...Hurry Ivory!!!

Annie said...

LOVING that I found you guys...and loving B's full blown beard:) Your soon-to-be finished house looks awesome and congrats on the babe on the way!

Heather said...

Can't wait for you to live by me my Love!!! TAlk to ya soon...