Once Upon A Time...
this young boy named Christopher Sargent had a dream.
He dreamed that he was going to create the
"Best December Ever"...and he did.
Every December this group of friends participate in different festive activities that make up the Best December Ever aka B.D.E.
And this year is no exception...
Long Live "Best December Ever"




7 comments:
how fun:) I love all your pictures and you look soo cute...tiny little belly:)
Megan your blog is so cute! I love all of the different slide shows and Christmas festivities! Hope to see you guys soon! Hope all is going well with the babe!
I love the Idea of the B.D.E!! I think I may have to still that little "acronym" (since we just love acronym's & carry it on as my own ;) What cute pics!! And your tree looks really cute!!!
So you are the cutest prego girl i have ever seen! I also loved the "Best December Ever"! Such a good idea!
That picture speaks volumes...BDE
I love you! You are just too cute! I like how your buttons are popping off your jacket! Well, not really but I like to be dramatic! You look great!
YAY! Super cute! Another fun thing to fill the empty minutes ~ which there don't seem to be many of these days ~ at work.
Post a Comment