Monday, December 22, 2008

Vegas Baby!!!

What did we see in Vegas...?
The Beatles show "LOVE" = amazing
My beautiful mother and her prego daughter
trying to catch some air = amazing BYU game = not so amazing
(we lost but it was still fun)Sexy Men = amazing
wanting to ride the NY NY Coaster
but couldn't = not so amazingHow many crab legs Brandon can really eat = amazing
(he was in heaven & this is only one of 3 plates)
Santa and his sexy elf's dancing and singing = amazing
Leaving Vegas $2 short = not so amazing
I would say this Vegas trip was more amazing than not!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

You=amazing...Looks like a blast. My parents loved the Beatles show when they went!

Chris Sargent said...

I've noticed a few people claiming they will be stealing BDE. I've copyrighted BDE so if anybody wants to use it, call me and pay up

Mackenzi said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Sara said...

So my gingerbread house from Costco looks NOTHING like your gingerbread house! Can I pay you to make one for Ava... she was not very impressed with Wes construction skills, or his frosting applications!! HA! JK! Sounds like a fun Vegas trip! Didn't know u guys were BYU fans! How are u feeling?