Megan... He is so cute and little! I'm coming tomorrow!!! I will call you in the next couple of days so I can come over and kiss the little man! Of course I'm excited to see you too! Love the pictures too!
MEGAN! What a beautiful baby you guys have created! So freakin cute. You look amazing, as always, and I'm so glad to have connected through the blogosphere!
Wow Tanya is much more talented behind a camera than in front of one!!! haha Im so funny! Seriously though, you did a great job making that hat... everyone loves it! The pictures are just adorable, and I want everyone to know that I took the one of him in the basket... so Im talented too!
I just had to say thanks again!!! That was the sweetest thing! You guys are SOO thoughtful!! I really appreciated it! The apples were delicious! We for sure will do dinner soon!
17 comments:
I love his little outie belly button! What cute pictures. You little guy is so adorable. Hope you guys are doing well.
So cute! These pictures are priceless. We're all excited to see Baby Finn again!
Ha!I love the one with the long hat! Very cute!
Those are really great pictures! Your family is so cute!
Megan... He is so cute and little! I'm coming tomorrow!!! I will call you in the next couple of days so I can come over and kiss the little man! Of course I'm excited to see you too!
Love the pictures too!
What a good poser Finn is! I see a male model in the making! Good job Tanya...you are very talented behind a camera!
Oh my!!! Those are so cute. I love the one with the looooong hat. haha. Too cute!
Megan, you do NOT look like you just had a baby!! Your little family is so darling. I love all these pics!
he really is a darling baby, beautiful even! I hope you are loving the mom experience. It looks like you are!
MEGAN! What a beautiful baby you guys have created! So freakin cute. You look amazing, as always, and I'm so glad to have connected through the blogosphere!
Wow Tanya is much more talented behind a camera than in front of one!!! haha Im so funny! Seriously though, you did a great job making that hat... everyone loves it! The pictures are just adorable, and I want everyone to know that I took the one of him in the basket... so Im talented too!
he is so adorable. Your family is beautiful. hope things are going good.
He is so cute and these pictures are great! Sooo adorable and I just love his eyes!
Those are so cute! Love them. Is your blog private now?
yeah thanks everyone i know im amazing
Hi cute Megan you can come by anytime!
I just had to say thanks again!!! That was the sweetest thing! You guys are SOO thoughtful!! I really appreciated it! The apples were delicious! We for sure will do dinner soon!
Post a Comment