You are SOOOO TALENTED!!! I wish I had talent like that!! Also my neighbor makes some super cute head bands & flowers too, I think you should talk to her, anyways I hope it goes well & you get LOTS of orders!!
Megs! I want to order a headband from you, but do you think it will look funny since I don't have bangs?... Love the St. Patty's day pics! Finn is adorable.
6 comments:
How do u even have time for that?! U amaze me!
You are SOOOO TALENTED!!! I wish I had talent like that!! Also my neighbor makes some super cute head bands & flowers too, I think you should talk to her, anyways I hope it goes well & you get LOTS of orders!!
Also it was good seeing you!
Hi Megan,
I'm so excited that you are doing this. So I changed my colors to gray, yellow, and white. let me know what you think.
Your such a cute mom,
Julie
Hey, do you want me to put a link to this website on my website? I sure can if you want! they are so cute. I want to see one on Finn!
Yes you really are so talented... I wish it ran in the family! I want one, so I will be coming over to make my choice soon! Have some cute ones ready!
Megs! I want to order a headband from you, but do you think it will look funny since I don't have bangs?... Love the St. Patty's day pics! Finn is adorable.
Post a Comment