
Finnegan turned 3 months yesterday!!!
we seriously can't believe how BIG this cute little guy is getting
at his 2 month apt. he was a whopping 12lbs (75%)
and who knows what he is now at 3 months?
Well...we seriously just love Finn
and think nothing but hearts and stars about him
even though he knows he owns his mom and dad :)




16 comments:
Meg he is SO SO cute!!
that's a handsome little guy you got there megs - what a lucky little boy. xoxo
Love that picture! He's such a stud, and so big now! Call me so we can play.
love it!!!!!!!!!1
Wow! 75 percentile huh?! Big boy. he's so dang adorable. I always knew you two would make amazingly cute children =) I miss you Meg!! Where have you been? Please give me a ring.
he is so cute. love the picture!
OH MY GOSH! I love love love this! amazing
His Eyes look so FIERCE...Tyra Banks would be proud of him! haha I sure do miss that little stud muffin!
Love him.
Nananananana Batman!
HAHAHAHA! I love that! How did find that small of a mask? Or are you just holding it on?
Love it! He's the cutest Batman I've ever seen!
He is too cute! Owen would love a bff like you!
Sooooooo Batman slept over at Papa's and G Ma's house last night...I think his first sleep over away from mom and dad... at least with his favorite "G Parents that live in Draper" anywhoos...he was great (I am told anyway, since i slept upstairs and he and G ma slept down).
His eyes look like his papa's so far, keep your fingers crossed that he holds the course and does not do what his Branch family aunts all did....go brown. Not that there is anyting wrong with that!
Cute fella, we love him!!!
Mom and Dad Branch
haha, going to be the coolest kid ever...next to mine, of course! Yep, saw the weiny last week!
i just adore this baby and I have still not met him.. that better change soon meg! come on Wednesday to our performance, it will be the last time you see rach and me cheering :( i love you and i will hopefully see you and little finn soon!
Post a Comment