Our weekend get-away to St. George...
Chad and Stace were nice enough to invite us to stay with them
in their amazing family St. George home
in their amazing family St. George home
where they made breakfast for us every morning
let us sleep in the good bed
put up with Finns baby fits
and showed us a good time :)
We took a very bumpy drive out to the cliffs
to watch the very pretty sunset
(same cliffs Brandon proposed to me on)
we played Brandon sandwich
(Finn loved it as much as I did haha)
we went golfing
played tennis
went out to eat way too much
watched way too many movies
and spent all Saturday at the most awesome rec center ever
(huge pool-water slide-lazy river-whirl pool-children's play area-rock climbing-basketball-gym-etc-etc-etc)
and acted like 10 year olds
enjoying all the amenities of the pool and rec center
and acted like 5 year olds
enjoying all the amenities of the pool
before taking off for another game of golf
that's him playing dead
and trying to make it the entire length of the Lazy River
with just one breath
(mission accomplished)
Thanks Stace and Chad for the bitchen St. George get-away!!!




12 comments:
Finn is growing up!!! He is adorable! I want one of those yellow things at my house for Jane to sit in. Oh and you look fabulous...we are all jealous!!
What a fun trip! We are going this weekend, and seeing these pictures just gets me that much more excited! Finn is too cute for words! Glad you guys had fun!
Love the pics Meg! and need some of them. Email them to me please. stacystowner@gmail.com or my other account works too, stacysymes@gmail.com That was a blast! Thanks for joining us. We love you guys! and especially the new addition to the fam, little phinn! and You're WElcome! any time.
What a fun trip! I love the Brandon sandwich pictures. :) You look great by the way!
How fun! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Seriously, how did you can you look like you never had a baby when really, you just did?! That has got to be some kind of record!
how fun! you have such a cute little family. Finn is adorable. your post makes me crave a day at the pool:) glad you had a fun trip.
Seriously Megan, I think you are the cutest. And I love the bow you made for Olivia it is so stinkin cute, I can't wait to get a picture with her wearing it.
Bitchen!! ha! I swear you just had a baby!! where ia the flabby stomach I got stuck with?!! you look amazing!
megs! oh boy do i miss you. i think we should get together sometime soon, yes?
Megan you look so great!
Finn is adorable and so amazing!
Brandon is dork at swimming!
St George looks fabulous!
We all know that junk, question is why were we not invited?????
Mom
so fun! I was supposed to do that this weekend! But two trips in two weeks is a bit much don't you think? I love those swing things they have in the pool. Holland would love those, and maybe I would be able to browse some decor magazines while she's bobbing away. I'm glad you made it back to the cliffs, hopefully flatulence free=) Oh and I love that you used the word bitchen to describe your trip...haha I remember ppl writing that in my mom's yearbook and I thought all her friends were scandalous. Way to bring it back. You're a real boss girl.
two things...
1. hell yes to hogle zoo!
2. we must do st. george again this summer! i may or may not just want to see chris' naked bum again?! is that so wrong?!!
LOVE YOU! can't wait to get home and play!!
Post a Comment