Those pictures are hilarious and adorable! We need to play soon!
Now does he put the duck in his mouth or do you?
yes jacque...he puts it in there all by himself and does this same thing every bathtime. It's so funny and I love it and love him for this and many many other things :)
i love your header photo! I have disappeared (sp?) from blogging life because our computer broke. But I still consider you one of my best=)
oh ducky!
That bath time picture is adorable! We sure love our Ducky!
your son s gorgeous!! what an absolute cutie with the ducky!! good to see all is grand with Elder Burns and Fam xx
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those pictures are hilarious and adorable! We need to play soon!
Now does he put the duck in his mouth or do you?
yes jacque...he puts it in there all by himself and does this same thing every bathtime. It's so funny and I love it and love him for this and many many other things :)
i love your header photo! I have disappeared (sp?) from blogging life because our computer broke. But I still consider you one of my best=)
oh ducky!
That bath time picture is adorable! We sure love our Ducky!
your son s gorgeous!! what an absolute cutie with the ducky!! good to see all is grand with Elder Burns and Fam xx
Post a Comment