FANGS! I could see NO connection with Jacob... he was the rebound guy! Sorry! ;)! I also, never read the books though, thats just what I got from the movie!!! Love Edward!!
Okay after seeing this movie, and Jacobs abs, how can people not just LOVE him? and reading the books... Edward left her, and what did Jacob do? He picked up the pieces, he made her happy, and he was there throughout good and bad... and he's warm!!! i love Jacob Black!
6 comments:
FUR! Hands down!!
Fangs, I love Edward in the books!! But I will admit the Jacob is pretty dang hot in the movie!!
Darn it BYU and now Jacob? Good thing we are family...otherwise we probably wouldn't get a long! How fun!!
Where was my invite??? I must admit i have been all for team edward but after new moon i may have to switch! You guys are all too cute!!
FANGS! I could see NO connection with Jacob... he was the rebound guy! Sorry! ;)! I also, never read the books though, thats just what I got from the movie!!! Love Edward!!
Okay after seeing this movie, and Jacobs abs, how can people not just LOVE him? and reading the books... Edward left her, and what did Jacob do? He picked up the pieces, he made her happy, and he was there throughout good and bad... and he's warm!!! i love Jacob Black!
Post a Comment