B Burns!!!!! I don't know why I have never found your blog until now. Annie told me your blog was on hers so I was excited to check it out. Holy cow... You have a kid, I mean I knew that but I it never seems a reality until you see them. He is gorgeous! You guys look so happy and doing well! Jeff told me he ran into you the other day, I am sad I missed ya! I would love to catch up! Anyway, Happy New Year!
5 comments:
love this pictutre so much. i love that little santa so much! play soon?
You guys are beautiful as ALWAYS!! Fun Christmas!
Oh my gosh... what an entrance that kid made! Merry Christmas Burns family!
B Burns!!!!! I don't know why I have never found your blog until now. Annie told me your blog was on hers so I was excited to check it out. Holy cow... You have a kid, I mean I knew that but I it never seems a reality until you see them. He is gorgeous! You guys look so happy and doing well! Jeff told me he ran into you the other day, I am sad I missed ya! I would love to catch up! Anyway, Happy New Year!
He is so cute in his Santa suit! Love your cute little fam!!!
Post a Comment