does he really have those beauty blue eyes? Can I claim him for Holland? (sorry I'm such a constant commenter, I often listen to your playlist while I clean the kitchen=))
Hahaha. Love it! I almost didn't recognize the little man with his hair slicked back. That's awesome. By the way, I love the style of your blog . . . always so fun to read!
8 comments:
does he really have those beauty blue eyes? Can I claim him for Holland? (sorry I'm such a constant commenter, I often listen to your playlist while I clean the kitchen=))
love love love him!
Hahaha. Love it! I almost didn't recognize the little man with his hair slicked back. That's awesome. By the way, I love the style of your blog . . . always so fun to read!
He truly looks like a nerd!
Lol! That's hilarious!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face! HA!
oh gosh i love him. i miss you guys soooo much!
I must meet this little guy sometime. Those cheeks are irresistable
He is SO cute! I love his Blue eyes.
Post a Comment