Saturday, January 30, 2010

once upon a time...

I was a working woman!!!
And then I wasn't...
It's like I packed up my entire life in that "huge" box
when I left that job :)
That is literally everything I had at my desk.
As you can tell, I made myself at home.

5 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

i love and miss this girl. i miss my BFF

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Working in a cubicle is overrated! haha Now Finn is your job and it's 24/7, but at least he is cute!

Ashley and Ezra said...

I love that picture! Your hair looks so cute! (I want you to cut my bangs like that) And yeah working is over rated! Believe me... I have two jobs!
You are getting fat and ugly now that you are a stay at home mom but I guess that just comes with the territory! Maybe some day I can join you :)

Tanya Branch said...

dont you miss having a real life job, i just started mine its great. i feel like my cubicle is my home away from home.

Janelle said...

megs... you should have had our green rocket in that box. i miss you!