Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bedhead and girly PJ's

We are not morning people
as you can tell (or already know)
I'm sure I look even worse than this behind the camera,
and I'm sure it's no earlier than 10:00am
We sure do love this little monster!!!

8 comments:

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Mike wants to know how you get Finn to sleep in because his nieces and nephews all wake up at sunrise and it kills us????

Heather Lee said...

that's funny that you think his pajamas are girly. Holland has those, but when I was putting all of her clothes that don't fit anymore into plastic tubs...I took those out for the little guy! Haha, I figure he can wear those. I'm glad to see such a handsome guy in them so that he won't get confused and think only girls wear ducks.
PS what is that beautiful floral print behind him in the photo? Wallpaper? Tapestry? Hand painted? It's so pretty!

Mackenzi said...

Yeah I wish my kids slept in that late. I'm lucky if they sleep in till 7:30. Finn looks so cute, even with bedhead. :) We need to play soon!

Logan and Jennilee said...

Meg, he is so beautiful! I want to kiss and squeeze him! I feel like him and Cache would be really good friends!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

im with jac. seriously draven wakes up at 6 every morning. what are you feeding this kid...or whats your secret? cold medicine every night in the bottle? sweet.

Heather Lee said...

See, I remember with Holland...I was like, mmm it's weird to call you Holland. But then same thing, when they handed us the paperwork, I thought yeah, I'd regret not using Holland. In case I never have another girl. And in case my sister in law stole it.
But I'm worried with this boy. We don't even really have favorites. Finn is a favorite of mine, but like I've said before, not sure about alliteration. I've also liked Ford before...same story.
ANYWAY.
Back to that wall. I have to ask, are you the artist??? I really really love it. I wish I lived in a home where I could paint the walls! Looks like it's renting for the next year.

Er Bear said...

What a stud... Even with the ruffle top duckies!! Maybe you should pack those up in a box after Easter! Ha!

Sara said...

Love the bed head!!! HA! What is funny about the PJ's is that Adrie has them as well and on her they look like little boy pj's!! They cant win!