Thursday, April 1, 2010

SuRpRiSe

yes it's true...
Finn will have a little buddy to play with 
come September 12th 2010
we couldn't be more EXCITED!!!

12 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

I am SOOOOOO excited to see the new addition. I have a feeling it's a girl! When you do find out?

The Moons said...

I love april fools!!!!

Rhiannon said...

is this an April Fools joke?

Unknown said...

Happy April Fool's Day!!! Love it!

Chris Sargent said...

I know what the sex is...I asked Brandon to name it after me...it's the least you could do..

The Morgan Clan said...

Congratulations Megan! I would have thought it was an April Fools joke too, but my Mom told us a little while ago. Way to go you Branch girls for giving your Dad some boys.

Kevin + Marcy said...

Awesome, you guys! Congratulations!

Heather said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited!

Kim and Steve said...

wow two boys...how fun! congratulations!

Tanya Branch said...

haha people think its a joke.

Logan and Jennilee said...

YESHH!!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys! If you guys ever want to come down to So Cali anytime and hang out with us, let us know! We would love to see that cute baby and your cute belly!!! Oh ps...you have the same due date as Cache!

Ferran Family said...

I am SO excited for you!! Congrats!!!