A few weeks ago we took off to
Washington DC
Finn was surprisingly good on the flights
and not surprisingly cute as ever :)
We were able to see so many awesome sights
and we took so many awesome pictures...


we were lucky enough to be there
during the cherry blossom festival
which was amazing!


Finn got nose picking bored at the museums :)
The boys loved all the eating out
(excluding Finn)
our waiter literally put everyones bib on for them
it was hilarious :)
we even got to celebrate papa's birthday :)
Happy Birthday dad we love you very very much!!!






10 comments:
What an educational trip it must have been for Finn...running around on the grass, going shirtless in the heat, drinking a cold coke, and having the grandparents to spoil him crazy!
megs... I LOVE the pics. You have amazing photography skilllz. You're family is sooo cute as always. I want to see you soon. Miss you.
Okay those are some amazing pictures... and Im going to give the credit to dad! We all know you stole his pics!) Im glad you guys had fun!!! Finn is such a good traveler, it looks like you guys are going to have to start sending him with Brandon on his business trips!
So fun Megs! And a ton of pics? Ya right, have you seen how many I post after a trip?! I agree with everyone else...you are such a good photographer.
I have always wanted to go to the cherry blossom fest! Glad you were able to hit that up. Loved all the pictures you!
You are right, you got some great pictures & have convinced to me take a trip out there :)
I love the pictures. You got some good ones. jealous. Mine are not that good.
So fun! We love your cute little fam! I promise we are normally more fun than we were the other night!! Ha! We hope you guys will still be friends with US... I think we need a serious redo maybe without the newborn and without our space cadet waiter!!
baby bott... i miss you. love your pics. also, im moving to utah for the summer... so maybe i can see you sometime?
How fun for you guys!!! Especially to be there during the cherry blossoms!! I love the pictures and why are you always so cute?!!
Post a Comment