Thursday, April 29, 2010

Drive me CrAzY!!!

This little man LOVES to drive
(as you can see)
I think if he could
Finn would skip right to 16.
I'm very glad that is not a possibility
because as we all know
with driving comes a few problems...
Your friends are always acting like animals
(doesn't seem to break Finn's focus)
You think you can drive without hands
(just glad to see that he is not texting)
You try crazy things like driving backwards
(Finn has become quite the pro at this)
"Double Driving"
(my friends and I used to have two people on one wheel)
and the classic lock yourself out of the car
(In this case Finn locked himself in the car)
Yup...
this is what I came home to the other day :)
Brandon was working in the yard with his dad
while I was at the gym
and they let Finn play in the car
because that is where he is happiest!
Who would have thought to take the keys out of the car
just in case haha
good thing it was a cool day and Finn stayed mostly happy
until Brandon's mom came with the spare key

5 comments:

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Amazing! How come he could push the lock button but not the unlock? hehe Tell Finn to drive up this way to visit me cause I sure do miss him!

Ashley and Ezra said...

That boy of yours is quite the trouble maker! Good thing he's cute!

Tanya Branch said...

Once youre able to look past the hitting, slapping, pinching, and head butting he really is a sweet little boy :)

Ferran Family said...

He is so cute!!

Friends said...

What a great family trip it looked like you had fun!!!