September 22 September 12 July 17
It has been so much fun being pregnant
with my two cute sisters :)
I can't believe we will all be having little babies
within 2 months of each other
(Jacque, Ashley & me Megan)

We were crossing our fingers for three boys
but Jacque just had to go and be "different"
These three little cousins are just going to be the best of friends!!!




17 comments:
Wow, I didn't know that Jacque was pregnant. That is so fun for you guys!!
and seriously, I don't think I've seen three cuter pregnant girls EVER!!!
I hate to brag... but wow those are three cute bellies!!! haha -Why is one sister so much bigger than the other two?
I hate that none of you are wearing maternity pants! Dang Branch family!! Did Tanya take these? They are so cute!!
What three hot mommas!!
That is so fun that you are all pregnant together. I sometimes am selfish and wish that ty and court, my sibs, were to that point so we could all experiance getting pregnant and everything together. I just have to remember that being the oldest means experiancing parts of life on your own and that they are still dating and doing college. How fun for you girls though! Sisters are the absolute best!
So cute! Thats funny me and my 2 sisters are prego together too! both have boys and i'm having the girl. One is due the same day as me and the other not till November. You girls are all so cute pregnant. I wish I could have looked that cute the whole time
Sooo cute! I am so excited for you guys!
What cute belly shots! How fun that you will have cousins so close in age!
sooooo cute.
i love those pictures.
cutest preggo sisters ever!
Creepy, but Cute!
Really? Can you look like that being pregnant?
So fun! I love having babies the same ages as my sisters' babies.
How fun! What a cute idea:)
best/most awkward photoshoot so far. why didnt you post the whale feet shot? bahaha.
I had NO idea! Congrats to all of you! You are probably, ok not probably, but really THE cutest pregnant girls!! How fun! Is it Your older sisters first?
Hey Megan! Hope its ok that I found your blog through Julie burton.
Josh has told me what a cool couple you and Brandon are and I would love to get to know you better! I feel bad that I havent made a greater effort before now.
So here it goes:) You can see what we are up to at jrcollette.blogspot
Congrats on being pregnant and due with a baby boy in a few weeks! Thats so exciting and you hardly look like you are even pregnant! Whats up with that! im jealous.
Lets keep in touch and hang out sometime when we get back from Chicago in August!
Rose Collette
Theses are way cute! cute prego women. If only everyone could look this good pregnant. love ya megz.
Post a Comment