Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

May 31st 2007
May 31st 2010
Brandon and I have been married for 3 years
(and 1 day)
Sunday Brandon surprised me with
a night at the amazing Waldorf Astoria in Park City :)
We had an awesome time
were we pretty much wore these robes and slippers the entire time
I'm 100% sure that marring this man
was the best decision of my life!!!
Thanks Brandon for the best 3 years
and many more to come :)
-Love you-

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Three years already? Time sure does fly!! Congrats you two!!

Heather said...

Happy A-day Meggy! Looks like you two had a little too much fun. :)

Mackenzi said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a cute couple!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh Im actually crying right now (big surprise)... you two are honestly perfect for each other! I love you guys!

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Wow 3 years and 2 babies (almost)! Sounds like a fun life to me! Congrats!