Megan! He is sooooooo cute and sweet. You make such pretty babies! You need to come to So Cal so I can see your adorable family! Love you guys
PRECIOUS! Can't wait to see him again:)
we've already had this conversation in another textual form...but one of my girls WILL marry one of your boys. I don't care if it takes a hefty dowry.
He is so darling...well they both are! Congrats! One of these days we'll have that play date!
Oh he's so sweet Megan! I love the picture of them together, so cute!
Megan! He is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! Congrats!! And LOVE the name!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Megan! He is sooooooo cute and sweet. You make such pretty babies! You need to come to So Cal so I can see your adorable family! Love you guys
PRECIOUS! Can't wait to see him again:)
we've already had this conversation in another textual form...but one of my girls WILL marry one of your boys. I don't care if it takes a hefty dowry.
He is so darling...well they both are! Congrats! One of these days we'll have that play date!
Oh he's so sweet Megan! I love the picture of them together, so cute!
Megan! He is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! Congrats!! And LOVE the name!!!
Post a Comment