Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introducing...

Liam JD Burns
6lbs 12oz & 19inches
our sweet little Liam was born
Monday September 6th 2010
Labor Day!!!

19 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh my gosh... he is the cutest thing ever... just look at that amazing hair!!! LOVE HIM!!!

The Moons said...

what a darling new little addition!! congrats on another stud of a son!!! xoxo

Rhiannon said...

So cute! Congrats! Love the name Liam, that was one on my list :) Hope things are going well with 2 little guys.
Also I think that is so cool you had him on labor day... I was hoping for that with Maeva :)

Kim and Steve said...

So sweet. He looks perfect. We were wondering how early you were?? You'll have to fill me in on how to handle 2 kids! Your McCall pictures are beautiful too!

Mackenzi said...

He is so cute!!! I'm so glad I got to see the little guy today! You are such a cute mama, your boys are lucky to have you! :)

Kevin + Marcy said...

Right on! He looks just as handsome as his big bro. Congrats you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats you two!!! He is darling!!

Kasi French said...

ADORABLE!! Congrats on another cute kid!

Ashlii Brooke said...

YEAH!!! He is delish!! I am so excited for you guys.

The Morgan Clan said...

Congratulation! Love the name Liam. So were you early? I was really surprised to see that you had him already. Yeah to those early babies.

Ferran Family said...

Congratulations!! He is SO cute!

Jason and Kayli said...

Congratulations Megan! He's such a cutie!!!

Clark Family said...

Hey congrats on another cute little dude!! He was born on Brodys birthday..so definite good day!:) Good luck managing 2 kids...it is a definite change!:)

Logan and Jennilee said...

SOOOOO cute! I want to cuddle him!!!! Congratulations you guys! He is a beauty!

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Love him and can't wait to meet him! What does JD stand for?

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh he is so cute!!!
i LOVE his name!!
hope all is going well:)

Sara said...

CONGRATS! THATS SO EXCITING! CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!

Ben and Rachel said...

Congrats Meg! Love the name.

Fun seeing you at Ikea. Lets have a play date so I can hold that newborn.

Friends said...

He is so cute! Liam and Finn look like twins with their baby new born profiles! I can't wait to meet him!