Friday, January 28, 2011

4 months

our sweet little Liam is growing so big
and with every inch he just gets cuter and cuter :)
we took Liam in for his 4 month check up a few weeks ago
Weight: 14.3 (45%)
Height: 25 (60%)
Let's just say we thought his cheeks alone were going to tip the scales
turns out our chubby little man is a little chubby man!

10 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh... he is so adorable! His cheeks are so so cute!! Where did Santa get that bike for Finn? Very cool!

Mackenzi said...

Love his face!!!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh I cant get enough of those cheeks! He is the cutest thing since Finn! haha Love me some Liam!

Er Bear said...

I need to see him soon! He has changed so much!! ADORABLE. I love the little chubby man comment! Ha!

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Hey Liam congrats on your check-up! You and Neah seem to be growing on the same track! Who will be the first to crawl???

Heather said...

He is sooooo cute Meg! I bet you just want to eat him right up!!

Heather said...

He is sooooo cute Meg! I bet you just want to eat him right up!!

Heather Lee said...

Oh my goodness! I love the puffy wrists too. I love fluffy babies. Your boys are so handsome. What have you been up to besides eating cheeks? I see you make pretty little headbands and necklace's again. Do you make them for babies too?

Stacey Sargent said...

Ah man! I love him! Did you take this pic?? Amazing!!

The Childrens Corner said...

Hello there!

I am a new reader to your sweet little blog...hope you don't mind. I love your style, and your boys are handsome as all get out!

I have started a new little blog called The Children's Corner and I would like to possibly feature your little boy Finn in a new post I am calling "Stylish Kids". She's got some serious style and I'd love to share!

What do you think? Let us know either way.

Thanks,

The Children's Corner
thechildrenscornerblog.blogspot.com
thechildrenscornerblog@gmail.com