Monday, March 21, 2011

Talk about Belated!!!

Happy belated birthday Finn!!!
Ok, so it's not that we didn't celebrate it on time,
it's just that I'm a little late blogging about it
(like a month and a half late)
Finn turned 2 on February 6th 2011.
He had such a fun Super Bowl Birthday Bash
and scored lots of "Buzz Story" and Cars stuff
his favorites...
Papa and Grandma got Finn a Buzz
that he still won't let go of to this day
a little football SWAG for all the kids
(and adults)
Brandon's grandma made Finn this awesome football cake...
and he loved it :)
Happy Birthday little guy!

3 comments:

Mackenzi said...

Happy Birthday Finn!! That cake is awesome! Looks like he had a great celebration. :)

Heather Lee said...

Happy Belated Birthday! (had I known...jk) I love those photos! That bat is hilarious. I love the photo of him eating his cake...the way he holds his spork, precious. He's such a cutie. Looks like a super fun party.

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

Happy Birthday Cute little Finn!!

& hi Megan, its Lacie, Jamie's daughter. Grandma Hunt was telling me you and your sister do pictures now, and sorry I didn't know how to get a hold of you, grandma just told me you had a blog. I wanna get some done of my little boy and wanted to see if you could do them. if you can, Email me at laciebreckon@gmail.com I had a couple questions. THANKS!