Tuesday, May 31, 2011

4

It really has been an awesome 4 years!!!
Tonight Brandon and I celebrated
both his birthday and our anniversary
at the amazing Benihana!
I know that I'm not the mushiest person in the world,
but I think that it needs to be stated that
I am absolutely head over heels for that guy in the picture :)
Happy Birthday babe and an even Happier 4 years
LOVE U

5 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

I cant believe you guys have lasted 4 years! haha... yeah right, you guys are PERFECT for each other! Im so happy that you guys are so happy! I love you both so much!

Stacey Sargent said...

love you both so much! We are just 1 year behind you in marriage but WAYYYY behind the babies department. Hopefully this month is our month!

Mackenzi said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys sure are a cute couple and make cute kids!

laura said...

happy anniversary! 4 years is an accomplishment!! you have such cute family.

xo.

Er Bear said...

Happy 4 years! You two are beautiful!