Wednesday, May 18, 2011

our little guys!!!

I could just eat these two little studds up
Our poor little Liam has been sick all week
and he is just about the sweetest little sick baby in the world.
Our silly little Finn thinks he's Woody :)
He doesn't have a cowboy hat so this one had to do.
Finn got theses cowboy boots on Sunday from his cousin
and I don't think he has taken them off once
he even wears them to bed.
Did I mention that they are about two sizes too big
and it's the end of the world every time they fall off
which is a lot!!!

7 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

Oh my i love these boys! Can't wait til I get to add a child to the mix, and can't wait to move back and be inseperable again! I ache for it!

Stacey Sargent said...

oh and those cowboy boots are amazing! I want a pair!

Melanie said...

Just saw your little boys feature on the children's corner and I had to drop you a note and tell you how darling your little family it. You are all so beautiful/handsome!

Stacey Sargent said...

PS Your kitchen looks sooo good!!!!!!!!

Heather Lee said...

I saw mr. Finnegan featured as one dapper dude and I cldnt agree more. They were just missing little Liam. Equally. As handsome. Someday I'll have another girl and they will wed. I'm determined.

Heather Lee said...

All of the punctuation was a mistake, but all of the pauses add drama.

Ashley and Ezra said...

I got my Woody Boots!