I can't even look at these picks without wanting to cry!! I am a huge disneyland lover!! I bet that was so fun and crazy with all those babies! Looked like you guys had a blast... and a beach house?! Oh man...
Megan! I am so sad that you came to San Diego and I didn't even get to see you guys! Oh well! Next time! Looks like you had a great time and your boys are beautifuL! As are you!
I've lost track of when I've visited your blog and when I've commented. I comment every time I'm on your blog so if this is a repeat I'm sorry. We finally made a trip to Disneyland too. Isn't it just magical? I felt bad they made him get off the ride! Better safe than sorry I guess, but really I don't think that sliver of a centimeter would make him slide out from under that bar. And I've found it's hard to make any calls in advance when it comes to parenting...sometimes I find myself voicing my opinion just to ensure that I'm held accountable for it so I don't end up doing it. Like my kiddie kennel trashing, the more and more I live...the better idea it becomes. We do our best, and sometimes kids roll into the lake strapped in their strollers.
6 comments:
I can't even look at these picks without wanting to cry!! I am a huge disneyland lover!! I bet that was so fun and crazy with all those babies! Looked like you guys had a blast... and a beach house?! Oh man...
Megan! I am so sad that you came to San Diego and I didn't even get to see you guys! Oh well! Next time! Looks like you had a great time and your boys are beautifuL! As are you!
Buzz Fly!
That picture is so cute! He was so fun that trip!
Love this! He is such a doll!
I've lost track of when I've visited your blog and when I've commented. I comment every time I'm on your blog so if this is a repeat I'm sorry.
We finally made a trip to Disneyland too. Isn't it just magical? I felt bad they made him get off the ride! Better safe than sorry I guess, but really I don't think that sliver of a centimeter would make him slide out from under that bar.
And I've found it's hard to make any calls in advance when it comes to parenting...sometimes I find myself voicing my opinion just to ensure that I'm held accountable for it so I don't end up doing it. Like my kiddie kennel trashing, the more and more I live...the better idea it becomes. We do our best, and sometimes kids roll into the lake strapped in their strollers.
Post a Comment