Ok...for all of you who do not know the great news yet. Brandon and I are having a little baby BOY and we couldn't be happier! Unless it was a girl
haha -
jk - I think Brandon almost passed out he was so happy when he heard the Doc say that she was seeing little "boy parts" in the ultrasound. Brandon really wanted a boy first so that he could teach him the ways of the man world and all the fun things that come along with being a boy. Although, he did say the other day that he got sad for a second because we were not having a little girl
haha it was so cute, but I think he got over it after that second was over. Well we are super stoked and can't but can wait another 5 months for this little guy to make his appearance!
6 comments:
Megan!!!! Congratulations on the baby boy. I'm so excited to see the handsome little devil. I love keeping up on your lives and seeing that you guys are doing so well. Lots of love, Laura
We are SSSSOOOOO excited! We can't wait for our little guys to get together and play. Brandon and TJ can teach them all the "Man things" and you and I can just sit and chill!! We are SO excited!! CONGRATS!
Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! I am having a little boy in January:) Your belly is so cute! Hope you don't mind I found your blog:) I just made ours private, will you email me your email and I will add you? My email is tamarakae@hotmail.com
OH MY GOSH... MY LITTLE SISTER IS HAVING A BABY!!! Congrats on the Baby BOY!!! Although, I told you 12 weeks ago that it was a Boy, so no surprise to me! Haha, you are so freaking cute with a belly! Love it!
YEAH! Congrats! Wes is going to be soo jealous!! I swear we are destined for ALL girls! We are excited for you guys!!
You just like to copy me huh! So boys first are great! I thinkI say that just because thats what I have! You belly looks way too small though! You need to start gaining weight! So when do I get to see you?
Post a Comment