Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged

Thanks to Stacy I have been tagged...I tried to ignore it for as long as I could, but I started to feel bad cause I never update the blog. So here it is all of you who even read this!!!

3 Joys:
1. my Hubby is tied with "The Office" (September 25th)!!!
2. pellet ice
3. Color Me Mine

3 fears:
1. mirrors in the dark (I always have to close my eyes when I'm turning on the bathroom light)
2. stepping on a spider with bare feet
3. stepping on a mine in Scranton Pennsylvania

3 Goals:
1. to be on a TV game show
2. to ride on an elephant
3. and World Peace!!!

3 Current Obsessions:
1. buying cute things for my house
2. Felling the baby move (it's amazing)
3. quoting "The Office"

3 Random, Surprising Facts about me:
1. I don't walk turned-out or pigeon-toed
2. I have not thrown-up yet durring pregnancy...knock on wood!
3. I don't care what side of the bed I sleep on.

I Tagged: Ashley Lee

4 comments:

Mackenzi said...

That's so exciting you can feel the baby kick! I can't wait till I can, then maybe I will get over the fact that I don't want to be pregnant! Let me know when you find out what it is :)

Er Bear said...

you make me giggle!! wait... dont you already know what it is? is kenz a little out of the loop? ha! thats so fun when the baby starts to kick, i would just sit there and watch her move around, its pretty incredible. its weird cause you never thought that you would be the pregnant one huh?! loves!

Heather said...

WAIT, you know what it is???? Apparently we're all a little out of the loop! OR our best friend just hasn't informed us! What the heck MEG, call me asap!

Ky and Kel said...

Thanks for your cute post! I am also wondering what you are having! When are you due again?