I am at work right now and well...not really working haha!!! So I decided I would update the blog a bit. Sorry I don't have pictures right now but I will work on that (up and coming...pictures!)
So many of you have been asking about the pregnancy and all the up dates, so here ya go:
- I am not feeling sick, I have not even thrown up once (crazy huh?)
- I do not have any particular food cravings besides anything and everything haha I'm hungry like every 3 hours (but that's not much different than before)
- Even though it does not look like I have a baby belly to everyone else...I do...I swear I can see it, it gets bigger everyday.
- I have gained around 6LBS.
- I pee just as much as I eat and more. I'm up at least 3 times during the night, so annoying!
- I didn't have any "mothers intuition" as to what this little fetus was, but Brandon got his wish for a boy!
- We don't have a name picked out, and we are really not keeping any secrets about some great amazing name we don't want to tell anyone. Although, Dillyn did give this baby a nickname even before I was pregnant, she has always said that I have to name my first baby "Ducky", so that is what we call him..."Baby Ducky" and I love it!
- I'm trying to keep up with working out even though it is a little uncomfortable.
- Best of all, we have heard the little heartbeat a few times and seen the little man in action...he moves all the time (I swear he is already ADHD)
- People who have felt the baby move: Me, Brandon, Mother Branch, Tanya (I don't think the baby likes Jacque very much, because every time she tries to feel him, he stops moving...sorry Jacq) Lyndee, Ashley
- The health of the baby checks out to be great at this point (looks healthy from the ultrasound and all my urine and blood tests have come back great)
- Just started experiencing a bit of back pain in the past few days, but besides that...I seriously love being pregnant and experiencing this amazing miracle growing inside my belly!!!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Your belly is freaking cute! I know you will be wearing a bikini the whole pregnancy... oh wait summer is over :( I'm so glad you have not gotten sick... that gives the rest of us hope!
As to my blog... yes I did bring the white uni-brow home just for you! I thought he would make a great nanny! hehe Have fun at work!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmegs!!!
I actually didnt mean to type so many M's , but oh well! I LOVE THAT YOU ARE PREGO! That is soo exciting! wow a new baby and a new house? so are you gonna take my advice and have your baby shower in Nov before the holidays? I sure hope so, because i cant wait to go to baby gap and get the little guy somethin REAL cute !!
Megs Im so glad you have a blog! I cant believe your preggo! Im so excited for you guys! You look so cute preggo! Tell Brandon hi and keep in touch!
hey Megan its your cousin Holly I found your blog from kim and would love to invite you to mine if you would like to be bloggin buddies. email me your email and i will invite ya!! So glad you are prego congrats!! You will be a fabulous mommy. hope to see ya soon! my email is holsclark@gmail.com
Hey Megan it's your other cousin Amy. Congrats on the baby!! You guys need a few more boys in your family.
Hey we might not get to see you guys very often, but at least we can keep in touch through the bloggin' world.
Does Lyndee have a blog?
Take care,
Amy Branch Morgan
Megan! I love you and I am soo happy that you are prego! Your baby is going to beautiful and boys are the best to have...I know cause I have one! Anyways, keep on going and lets be friends!
Ok, I got to see this belly! You pregnancy seems like it is going so well. I am so happy for you! I was in Mexico last weekend and I got your text after I got back. I really wanted to go! Did you go? If your aren't high school footballed out, let me know and we will try to go to a game! I want to see more pictures!
Post a Comment