Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Fun & Family Pictures!!!

So we decided to take advantage of those beautiful fall colors that are covering the mountains.
We took a drive up American Fork Canyon with Brandon's brother and his cute little family

Brandon's brother and his cute little family...we love them oh so much!

The colors up there are seriously so amazing!


Look at that little belly...


yes...we are hiding


yes...we are fighting

yes...I am holding a bouquet of weeds


and yes...we are in LOVE!!!


6 comments:

Mackenzi said...

Your little belly is so cute! You are so tiny! Love the pictures, the mountains are beautiful.

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute pictures! your little belly is so cute and LITTLE! You look so pretty. I love the Fall Leaves.

Mandi said...

Oh you just made me so happy! I finally got to see your belly! I love it. So Megan, because you did such a good job teaching my kids about sex, I want to do a photo shoot for you when you get a little bit bigger! You look so stink'n cute! And by the way, those pictures were beautiful! I especially liked your husband's BYU sweater!

Clark Family said...

megan that little belly is adorable! you are such a cute prego it makes me wish i looked like that when i was pregnant...i might do it more often! NOT!! hope you and the fam are well. Can't wait to see ya at your shower some day!!

Whitney said...

you are a cute prego girl! i hope you don't mind, i am adding your link to my blog! send me your email address so i can invite you to mine! (whit.hoy@gmail.com)

Tom Branch Family said...

why are you such a sexy little mama? oh i know why! cute pics luv ya