Heather Marie was born October 13th 1984.
She is just one of the cutest girls I know...and I have to give credit to my cute 1997 "blue star spaghetti-strap" shirt for our friendship. If it were not for that shirt, we might never be where we are today. Heather and I have been through a lot together, from our long adventure trek where we were forced to pee in some poor strangers backyard with a poor strange dog watching, to making many terribly embarrassing music videos, to writing many terribly embarrassing songs, to sharing a window in the "Yellow Submarine". Heather...you are the best friend a girl could ask for. I hope you have the most amazing birthday month ever!!!
Love ya cute girl :)




4 comments:
great shout out! love ya heathy weathy!
It sure sounds like you have a lot of fun stories you could share ;) And this Heather girl sure sounds fun!! Life would not be worth living without a good Friend!!
Oh I love you Meg, and that post made my day!! We have so many memories...(some I'm not so proud of, haha) "The Boy is Mine". I secretly want to go drop that video to the bottom of the sea, to never be viewed again!! You are the greatest friend. We'll all do lunch when I get back from Cali. Hope your little babinski is doing well :)
So this pretty much settles it - you are one of the most adoreable girls I think I know. I'm obviously pretty excited about it since I am posting to your blog. We can probably talk about it next week too. Good stuff here megsy poo, good stuff.
Post a Comment