Monday, November 3, 2008

Branch Family Halloween Party!!!

The Branch Family always pulls off an amazing Halloween party
This year we all brought a spooky food and played Bunco
Brandon and I put a sick twist on Bella and Edward (4th book)
We also took 1st place in the "Best Costume" contest...we rock!Ashley and Ezra decided to get a little creepy by being Wendy and The King
(I guess she just really loves waking up with The King...awkward)
Brant embraced his inner Rocker with his Sexy Rocker Ladies
Dillyn and Tanya Roo looked amazing as rockers
I'm not sure why my parents did not dress up for the party haha
Love ya mom and dad!
Thanks for a Happy Halloween party...again!!!

7 comments:

The Morgan Clan said...

Megan, I love your costume! Gotta love the Twilight books.

Your Dad looks good too. It somehow just fits.

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Congrats on winning best costume! Mike and I didn't dress up this year but if we had...beware! haha

Logan and Jennilee said...

You are so clever! I'm not going to be in utah at that time! I wish i was because i would love to see you!!! keep on being cute!

Sara said...

That was awesome! I LOVED you and Brandon's costume! HAHA! And your Dad looks awesome! So fun that you guys get totally into it!

Whitney said...

I love that you were Bella from the 4th book! I won't be in town, dang it, but send me your address! (whit.hoy@gmail.com) Thanks!

Mandi said...

So cute! Your family looks odd and I love it! It makes life so much more interesting! I saw you put a link for my website! Thanks! I just did a few more pregnancy shoots and they are on my site, and I sure do want to take yours too! Let me know!

Tom Branch Family said...

it was just dad that did'nt dress up i totally dressed up,o.k. maybe the pants were mine from high school but the rest was a cotume. from your favorite branch girl (mom) luv ya