did you take those pics cause they rock. im thankful for you!
I hope I'm on the Thankful list! Because you and your prego belly are on mine! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I sure missed you guys that day...
Those pictures make me hungry! So, how does January 2nd at about 2pm sound? Will your husband be around? I'll "pencil" you in! Let me know and I can't wait to see that adorable belly!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
did you take those pics cause they rock. im thankful for you!
I hope I'm on the Thankful list! Because you and your prego belly are on mine! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I sure missed you guys that day...
Those pictures make me hungry! So, how does January 2nd at about 2pm sound? Will your husband be around? I'll "pencil" you in! Let me know and I can't wait to see that adorable belly!
Post a Comment