Oh I remember those days! It's actually weird when it's gone and you don't have a place to rest your arms and other random things. See ya tomorrow babe!
Haha... you are so big! What a convenient little belly that is! Kim... Yes there will be a shower one of these days, we just need to get organized and plan the thing! But soon! Megs... you are too CUTE for words!
These are perfect! I loved my shelf! All my shirts had stains right on the top of the shelf. No food could make it past it! Hey, my schedule if filling up fast. Let me know when you want to do a shoot!
gotta love it! the worst is when your boobs and your belly meet for the first time!! can i say that? i hope it never happens to you!! ha! your house looks so cute and colorful!! i wish i could see the whole thing!
Megan you look so cute! It feels like yesterday you told me you were pergnant and now you are almost done. You are going to LOVE not being pregnant as soon as your little man is here. I know I am loving life with noting in the womb!
So, I already commented on this, but I wanted to tell you we can wait till you are about 32-34 weeks, I just want to get you scheduled because my schedule if filling fast! Let me know!
15 comments:
oh my gosh you are so cute... see there are some advantages to having a belly...you don't need a table. shower???
Oh I remember those days! It's actually weird when it's gone and you don't have a place to rest your arms and other random things. See ya tomorrow babe!
Haha... you are so big! What a convenient little belly that is! Kim... Yes there will be a shower one of these days, we just need to get organized and plan the thing! But soon!
Megs... you are too CUTE for words!
Look at that BELLY! I can't believe how quick the time is passing! You're gonna be a mommy before you know it...any names picked out yet?
These are perfect! I loved my shelf! All my shirts had stains right on the top of the shelf. No food could make it past it! Hey, my schedule if filling up fast. Let me know when you want to do a shoot!
gotta love it! the worst is when your boobs and your belly meet for the first time!! can i say that? i hope it never happens to you!! ha! your house looks so cute and colorful!! i wish i could see the whole thing!
What fun pics!! I swear you and your husband never have a dull moment at your home! What a fun couple ;)
haha, so cute! you are still so teeny.
you are the cutest pregnant girl i've EVER seen!!! seriously, i'm totally jealous. i hope i look as cute as you when im prego.
Megan you look so cute! It feels like yesterday you told me you were pergnant and now you are almost done. You are going to LOVE not being pregnant as soon as your little man is here. I know I am loving life with noting in the womb!
So, I already commented on this, but I wanted to tell you we can wait till you are about 32-34 weeks, I just want to get you scheduled because my schedule if filling fast! Let me know!
Hey cute girl! I'm going to Costco this week to get pictures developed, so I'll get the shower ones for ya!!
I freakin' love you!
And yet you are still the cutest prego girl I have seen! And I agree with Erika!
So cute! Don't you love having a belly shelf?! haha...you look so great!
Post a Comment