Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Vacation!!!

5 comments:

Er Bear said...

This is awesome.

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

How does Santa know what picture to pull out next??? It was a great Christmas and I'm sad it's over! Have your baby so I can get back to see you guys! Love ya!

Ashlii Brooke said...

This is the cutest slide show of all time.

The Morgan Clan said...

Hey Megan - sorry it took me so long to invite you to my blog. I actually tried to invite you but was inviting you with the wrong email. It should work this time though. Looks like you guys had a merry christmas.

Laura Elder said...

Hello Burnsy and lovely wife, Megan!
Congratulations on getting married and on the up and coming new addition! How exciting for you.
It is great to catch up with you guys via the world of blog. Hope to keep in touch and 'get to know you' Megan :) Burnsy, it was a pleasure to serve around you on the mish!Keep in touch,
Laura 'Chappy' Elder