The Burns Family and the Sargent Family had a splendid night out
We went to Pizza Factory where we had wonderful pizza, salads, and the oh so famous "bread twists"
you can check out some more of my pregnancy pictures on nuttsphotography.blogspot.com
Mandy Nuttal is an amazing photographer and does more than just maternity pictures.




9 comments:
You look so cute! Your baby will be here so soon! I forgot how much I love having a newborn. I'm so excited for you. Good luck with the next few weeks! love, tam
Megan, you look amazing!!! Of course I wouldn't expect anything else. We are waiting to hear when the little one comes. Make sure you guys let us know. Good luck with everything.
You look good lady! I didn't know you had those pictures taken. Are you going to frame any of them?
you look adorable. i miss pizza factory! soo YUMMY!
you know we love you two so much! cant wait to see you tonight!
Megan, You look so cute!!! Not like that is any surprise. We ALWAYS knew way back when we would make spice girl music videos that you would be the cutest pregnant mom EVER!!! You make it look so glamorous! I can't wait to see him!
24 days?! Crazy! I just looked at the pictures... she did awesome! And if I looked that cute prego... I would get them too! U are a hottie! Lucky Brandon! When need to do something before the Babe comes! Or... we will just bring you a present after the little guy is here!! Good luck!
Your pictures look so good, you are such a cute pregnant lady! I wish I was that cute pregnant :) Hope you had a good birthday too!
Those prego pics of you are amazing on the nutt photography website. YOu look amazing! Jealous. I hope I look half as good as you when I am a pregnant women. THe ones with Brandon are precious! love em and love you.
Post a Comment